Предлагаем ремонт плат UBA-10 / UBA-14

Обсуждение продукции JCM

Модератор: Guzel

Предлагаем ремонт плат UBA-10 / UBA-14

Сообщение да_1203 » 10 ноя 2012, 16:36

Кто-нибудь заинтересован в покупке светодиодных индикаторов эквиваленты для плат ремонт датчика UBA-10 / UBA-14?

Проблема некоторой малой интенсивности светодиодов отражается, неспособность UBA калибровка с использованием калибровки подачи бумаги после 3 лет непрерывного операции UBA.
В сообщении JCM калибровки: "GAIN OVER MAX LIMIT ERROR (-)" .

Автор
да_1203

Re: Предлагаем ремонт плат UBA-10 / UBA-14

Сообщение да_1203 » 10 ноя 2012, 17:28

Мой вклад в американскую слотов форум в этой версии ...

I think intensive how principle working in reading bills in the JCM UBA-10.

You may remember that I was about 6 months ago wrote about problems the calibration of our older UBAs.
Summarize it here:
We use the software of the original JCM "V210-06 UBA-1X software adjustment Tool".
Always cleaned everything crystal.
After the start the initial test, the motor speed test "transport bill" (left motor), software for calibrating insertion of white paper (KS-062).
So I put him in there, close the door, pressing the OK button and software run reports in the following order:
- AMP OFFSET CHECK
- GAIN UP CHECK
- ADJUSTING GAIN
If it fails to gain sufficient BV set a sensor on the bottom or top of the sensor plate comes to the notification:
- GAIN OVER MAX LIMIT ERROR (-)
Or sensors ok and to set up and manage calibration continues.

I tested a completely new calibration paper with the same poor results
Software does not specify where the sensor could be achieved not good gain profit or where the sensor plate (up or down) is this a bad sensor.

I read in an old service manual pdf, 2006, that the older software version V1.06-4.exe adjustment shows the level of calibration parameters for each sensor separately.
After successful calibration, it can be seen what the sensors are worse, or if calibrate a problem, what the sensor / sensors caused it.

If you look at the GAIN value, the sensor so that after calibration is successful / unsuccessful highest value GAIN=worse or bad sensors.
Sensors consisting of phototransistors and LEDs in 3 mm diameter packages, have a maximum value of GAIN 15.
UV sensor has a maximum value of GAIN 31.
If a sensor (a combination of LEDs and phototransistor 3mm) GAIN has more than 10-11, then the luminance of the LED going after a few months (max 1 year) to already inadequate, even though yet calibration is successful.
Of course, before start calibration sensors cleaning eye.
Location of LEDs and phototransistors in the up and down sensor boards is given in the service manual on page 4-18, list of sensors (a combination of LEDs and phototransistors) on page 4-19 and list of error messages is on page 4-20.

Excellent tool for sorting and future repairs of older sensor boards.

BV is calibrated via the serial interface MIB232 the same procedure as for WBA BV.

Various tests I found that the error message refers to sensors on the bottom of the sensor plate: 10 phototransistor CR5P, CR3P, CR1P, CL3P, CL5P, DR5P, DR3P, DR1P, DL3P and DL5P + 10 LEDs, 5 pieces is ir LED CR4I, CR2I, CR1I, CL2I and CL4I. Further there are 2 pieces of green LED DR4G and DL4G and 3 pieces red LEDs DR2R, DL1R and DL2R.

On the top sensor board:
10pcs phototransistor BR4P, BR2P, BL1P, BL2P, BL4P, AR4P, AR2P, AL1P, AL2P, AL4P. 2 pieces green LED AR5G and AL5G. 2 pieces of red LED AR3R and AL3R, 3 pieces irLED BR3I, BR1I and BL3I and 3 pieces ir-red LED BR5N, AR1N and BL5N.

Further tests have shown that a small sensor gain is due to 90% causes for low-intensity LED light into concrete sensor LED-phototransistor pair.

I know that it is possible to replace the LEDs when we put very emphasis on the following attributes:
- Same wavelength (nanometer), thus the same color LED lights
- Same or better brightness compared to original LEDs (milicandela in the visible light spectrum) or (mW/sr in the infrared light spectrum).
- Same or similar packages dimensions
- Similar or identical LED beam angle in ° (degrees)

Кто заинтересован работать со мной.

Предложение продать 10000 куски светодиоды или менее...
эквивалентно светодиодов от китайского производителя.
Сотрудничество с производителем еще продолжается, измеренная на оригинальные новые светодиоды послал от меня и выпустил первую серию эквивалентов.

Причина проста, цены на светодиоды, несоизмеримо ниже, чем покупка новой платы зондирования.

Мы также ремонт плат управления и UBA у нас есть большое количество запасных частей.

Мы также поставляем вентиляторы постоянного тока 12В и 24В с более длительный срок службы благодаря использованию китайских модификаций патентов для защиты подшипников от пыли.
Это вентилятор Размеры 40x40x10, 40x40x20, 50x50x10, 60х60х15.

Ремонт и NRI монет валидаторы G13мфт, G40cctalk.

Автор
да_1203

Сообщение Taran » 10 ноя 2012, 22:17

На самом деле очень актуальная тема :-):
Taran

Сообщение Taran » 10 ноя 2012, 22:21

На самом деле очень актуальная тема . Заинтересован.
Taran

Сообщение да_1203 » 10 ноя 2012, 22:32

Taran писал(а):На самом деле очень актуальная тема :-):

Спасибо вам за вашу поддержку ...

Смотрите, если у кого-то есть интерес. Если нет бы не их вина ...
У нас под контролем около 800 игровых автоматов с UBA-10, и это действительно дорого купить оригинальные запасные части, если один из десяти UBA, вы не можете успешно калибровки ...

Автор
да_1203

Вернуться в JCM